[Bloat] where home 5G can go south

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sat Oct 29 12:51:31 EDT 2022

Hi Erik,

this fits with the suspicion that the biggest different between 4G (LTE) and 5G in regards to low latency is the fact that with 5G it becomes part of the marketing effort.
IMHO the fact that 3GPPP has apparently bet on L4S as part of its low-latency effort should make it clear that this is far from solid engineering...

Regards
	Sebastian