[Bloat] [Starlink] On fiber as critical infrastructure w/Comcast chat

rjmcmahon rjmcmahon at rjmcmahon.com
Sat Mar 25 16:47:52 EDT 2023

The cost of the labor is less than one might think. I've found it's
cheaper to train young people in the trades to do this work vs using an
overpriced company that mostly targets "rich corporations."

It's also a golden egg or geese that can lay golden eggs thing. Let's
train our youth well here. Some of us will be pushing up daisies before
they finish. None of us have a guarantee of tomorrow.

Bob