[Cake] Cake development repository

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 16 14:01:35 EDT 2015

Hi Toke,

On Apr 16, 2015, at 16:06 , Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:

> So I finally put up the public development repositories for CAKE.

	Great, thanks a lot.

> Get them here:
>
> https://kau.toke.dk/git/cake/linux/
>
> and
>
> https://kau.toke.dk/git/cake/iproute2/
>
> They should be cloneable via https:// and git://.

	https works git results in:
 “git clone git://kau.toke.dk/git/cake/iproute2/
Cloning into 'iproute2'...
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /git/cake/iproute2/"

	Since the https method works I am fine, just thought you might want to know (I never manages to clone via git:// ever, so it might be a problem on my side)