[Cake] Cake development repository

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:17:58 EDT 2015

Very High on my list is being able to build cake out of tree entirely,
so that it can be built as a kernel module for anything,
and as a kmod-sched-cake for openwrt's package repository (or whatever
repo is regularly built we can cycle commits into regularly) - (so we
can get this into openwrt on EVERY platform for further testing)

I can put this on my plate for the weekend if nobody beats me to it.
(I am at the asilomar microcomputer conference right now, then am
doing an interop even with the openwireless.org folk saturday... it
would be nice to be testing babel-1.6 and have cake too!)

Similarly, I do generally drive this directly from sqm-scripts and
there is an error in the current partial cake support there on
inbound.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Toke,
>

> On Apr 16, 2015, at 16:06 , Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
>
>> So I finally put up the public development repositories for CAKE.
>
>         Great, thanks a lot.
>

>> Get them here:
>>
>> https://kau.toke.dk/git/cake/linux/
>>
>> and
>>
>> https://kau.toke.dk/git/cake/iproute2/
>>
>> They should be cloneable via https:// and git://.
>
>         https works git results in:
>  “git clone git://kau.toke.dk/git/cake/iproute2/
> Cloning into 'iproute2'...
> fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /git/cake/iproute2/"
>
>         Since the https method works I am fine, just thought you might want to know (I never manages to clone via git:// ever, so it might be a problem on my side)
>
> Best Regards
>         Sebastian
>

>> Jonathan: I renamed sch_cake3 to sch_cake (the old sch_cake is now
>> sch_cake0) and rebased on the 4.0 release of Linux. The master branch of
>> both repos have been force pushed. So be careful when you pull. If you
>> have local changes, it's probably best to do a 'git fetch' and then
>> rebase / cherrypick, :)
>>
>> -Toke

Open Networking needs **Open Source Hardware**

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+EricRaymond/posts/JqxCe2pFr67