[Cake] Update kernel version check in cake

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:10:51 EDT 2015

I added support for squashing to both sch_cake and tc-adv repos. Sort
of compile tested
only. (my laptop's kernel is 3.16 and doesn't build, my virtuals in
linode do not come with
kernel sources, snapon crashed two weeks ago, and so on)

but it was nice to write a few lines of code, knowing that someone
here will fix 'em if
I broke something.