[Cake] tp-link archer c7 & cake & mac80211 fq_codel

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Wed May 11 18:15:40 EDT 2016

Forgot to mention - in slightly better news, the recent fq_codel
flows_cnt = 128 recommendation from Eric has made it up into John
Crispin's lede staging tree, so I hope that'll appear in master soon.

The fq_codel 'batch drop' has sort of made it back to lede 4.4...well
there's 2 patches, one is a backport which also includes the api update
to support "update backlog for hierarchical qdiscs" as well as the batch
drop (not done by me),  there's a version which I did which just
backports the batch drop.

The batch drop alone to 4.1 is beyond me.

I'm slowly coming around to the opinion that the 'batch drop alone'
patch is what should temporarily go into lede/openwrt until an official
backport is done.  I'm not totally convinced about backporting the API
change.