[Cerowrt-devel] CERO_TARGET for building on 3800 box?

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Fri Apr 13 10:40:18 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to follow
http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Building_CeroWrt_on_your_own_machine
to build cerowrt on my box to be able test and to provide patches.

For my WNDR3800, should I edit ~/.cero and change
CERO_TARGET=wndr3700v2
to:
CERO_TARGET=wndr3800

build_cero.sh init gets me: cp: cannot stat `env/config-wndr3800': No such
file or directory
Should I worry or change back to 3700v2 in .cero?

Also, I noticed git://github.com/dtaht/cerofiles.git is replaced with git://
github.com/dtaht/cerofiles-3-3.git on github.
I am amending the commands and adding a step to ln -s cerofiles-3.3
cerofiles, but should I expect it to be renamed to cerofiles in the future?

Thanks,
Maciej