[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [Babel-users] babeld/quagga: v4 and v6 distribution

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:36:04 EDT 2012

This enhancement to quagga (which is in cerowrt-sugarland) adds back
an ability we lost in converting from the original babeld.

I used it to allow ipv6 traffic to be routed over ipv4 natted links in
the bloatlab. (by blocking ipv4 distribution over the shared external
wire but allowing ipv6) No doubt there are other uses.

One of my thoughts with this technology is to be able to share your
ipv6 routes/addresses with your neighbor, be your ipv6 connection be
native or tunnelled.