[Cerowrt-devel] no sugarland release notes yet, other issues

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:44:06 EDT 2012

I setup some nasty tests against the testbed friday, and biked to
santa cruz for the weekend for the sco gala.

I got back and my oldest wndr3700v2 had fried itself (it was
admittedly in a very hot yurt, but...).

And *just* as I got back, one of the picostation 2HPs rebooted itself,
leaving behind the following crashlog:

http://www.bufferbloat.net/issues/409

If anyone gets a crash, do look at /sys/kernel/debug/crashlog on the
next boot. It can help...

I'm going to give another wndr3700v2 the same load (in a cooler
location) and see what happens.

It certainly was my hope to avoid doing another kernel build for a
while on this release.

I do plan on adding back things like python and to fix the two
outstanding tiny bugs, *try* to get in minidlna and upnp into the
sugarland build.

Also outback did a complete build of cero from scratch and outlined
what the issues were in building it - notably some packages are hard
to download reliably and there are a few dependencies missing.

Be helpful to sync up on some help on doing that, as part of a knowledge

also, teklibre.com went down, hard, for some reason, and has stayed down.

The universe doth protest too much at entropy being removed from it elsewhere!

Did everybody else survive the weekend ok??

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki - "3.3.8-17 is out
with fq_codel!"