[Cerowrt-devel] understanding_cerowrt_buildsystem

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Fri Sep 21 13:04:16 EDT 2012

On 09/22/12 01:35, Dave Taht wrote:
> Yes, getting cero (and openwrt) built right the first time is hard!

As mentioned in a previous message, having an obvious "canonical"
meta repo would give the rest of us something to focus on. If I go
to https://github.com/dtaht it's not obvious where to start unless
I (or misc newbie) click around on the various cerowrt* projects or
go off site via googling for further directions.

Bufferbloat is an academic ideal whereas cerowrt is the actual
implementation that is of most interest to me, so I can eventually
get a handle on the deeper understanding of all the neat tools and
concepts (hands on first, rtfm later). As a newbie, something like
https://github.com/cerowrt and a https://github.com/cerowrt/build
project would make for the most intuitive starting points but just
https://github.com/dtaht/cerowrt would be the next most obvious...
even if it's only a documentation project with a single README.md

markc -> https://github.com/markc