[Cerowrt-devel] IPv6 address assignment and naming

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 17:35:39 EDT 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Teco Boot <teco at inf-net.nl> wrote:

> The IPv6 subtrees in on its way :-). After 3.11 we can ask for backports.

I folded it into cerowrt 3.10.7-1 just now. No noise on the patch. I was
scared by some of the backtraces you posted, so I'd like to keep the
testing simple for a while... and...

I still have the ADSL htb fixes to fold back in from 3.11 to 3.10, to
massively update cisco's pie implementation, and to make one more tweak to
codel, before I do anything other than compile testing, personally.

Probably will be a couple days.

I have no idea the state of the babel branch on this stuff. My own use case
is a system with multiple 6rd, 6in4, 6to4 tunnels in play....

One of my concerns was that: is there an easy way to detect at runtime via
netlink if subtrees was working correctly or not?

Fixing bufferbloat with cerowrt:
http://www.teklibre.com/cerowrt/subscribe.html