[Cerowrt-devel] Testing 3.10.24-8

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Wed Dec 25 18:02:49 EST 2013

Flashed 3.10.24-8 and ran a bunch of tests against it on my VDSL line.
All the data is here:


which documents my tests of several different speed settings for the SQM
scripts. Ended up sticking with 46000/9800 Kbit/s corresponding to these


I ran some tests over wifi, which mostly just show that my laptop's wifi
chipset sucks. Didn't manage to get any TX dma errors, though.

Oh, and I got rid of the fixdaemons script in my own build and haven't
had any trouble getting dnsmasq to come up, nor have I seen other averse

Also, I fixed the sysupgrade script and pushed the change to git, so
next time Dave spins a build, it should be included. :)

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 489 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://lists.bufferbloat.net/pipermail/cerowrt-devel/attachments/20131226/5c8283e4/attachment.sig>

More information about the Cerowrt-devel mailing list