[Cerowrt-devel] experience upgrade to 3.10.24-8

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 22:49:44 EST 2013

I upgraded my WNDR3800 to 3.10.24-8, a "North Pole" build. I used the cerowrt-config-secondary.sh script to change the subnets, SSIDs, etc. so that they wouldn’t conflict with my primary router. This also allows mDNS to work across all interfaces on the secondary router.

Although I haven’t done extensive testing, everything seems to be working without surprise.

Thanks, Dave, for this Christmas present, and all the best to CeroWrt’ers for the new year.

Rich Brown
Hanover, NH USA