[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: Re: CeroWrt 3.10.24-8 badly bloated?

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Fri Dec 27 14:25:04 EST 2013

Hi Fred,

you could try to put "target 25ms" without the quotes into the advanced egress options field in the "Queue Discipline" tab, that is exposed after checking "Show Dangerous Configuration". I would love to hear whether that worked or not (I am not able to test anything myself). Maybe posting the output of "tc -d qdisc" and "tc class show dev ge00" would help. Good luck…

Best Regards
	Sebastian