[Cerowrt-devel] Switch Issue

William Katsak wkatsak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:30:41 EST 2013

Hi Maciej,

Strangely, your config restores access to my default VLAN (1), which is
where I can configure the big Dell switch that I am connected to (but
the trunk port on the Dell has vlan 1 as the PVID in case we ever need
to access it quickly in an emergency).

I am trying to incrementally add the other stuff back, but it seems to
crap out again as soon as I turn VLANs back on.

I also get this from swconfig:

EtherStatsDropEvents                : 4245175
Dot3StatsFCSErrors                  : 4245117

which is almost all of the packets sent.

-Bill