[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt 3.7.2-3 released, still in a battle with ipv6

Richard Brown Rich.Brown at intermapper.com
Fri Jan 18 10:53:20 EST 2013

Dave,

There are multiple threads on the stateless dhcp and dhcp implementation going on here:

http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2013q1/thread.html

among other things, "enable-ra" should be getting set in the generated dnsmasq conf file and probably isn't right now. Perhaps it can be manually set?

OK. I'll check that list.

I'm hoping ipv6 support isn't mission critical for anyone? I really wasn't planning on A) breaking it, or B) fixing it - this week. I DO care about exercising the ipv6 portion of the stack a lot though, there are still a few new instruction traps left to kill in the kernel (see bug 419)

(dhcpv6 support also has trouble - can't even assign the delegated prefix)

ipv6 isn't critical for me - I'm just doing my walk around to see if things are still working. (And it sounds as if you're going to keep after IPv6 for a while.)

Thanks again for all this work!

Rich