[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.2-1 dev release + owamp

David Personette dperson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 06:51:03 EDT 2013

HEnet has been working consistently for me.

In /etc/config/network make sure that se00, sw00, sw10, gw00, gw10, gw01,
and gw11 all have the  following line:
        option ip6assign        64

And add the following using your information to replace the '###' fields,
also remove any earlier configuration for it:

config interface henet
        option proto            6in4
        option peeraddr         ###
        option ip6addr          ###
        option tunnelid         ###
        option username         ###
        option password         ###
        option ip6prefix        ###
        option mtu              1480
        option ttl              64

Finally add henet to the wan zone in /etc/config/firewall

The way to setup custom DNS is also in /etc/config/network, add the
following to you ge00 config:
        option peerdns          0
        option dns              '208.67.222.222 208.67.220.220'

I ran into issues updating to the 3.10.1 build, something got borked with
my configuration. Once I restored a backup, everything was fine (NOTE: this
is an assumption, it could have just been the additional reboot that fixed
the flakeyness). The upgrade to 3.10.2 went quite smoothly for me. If I hit
a problem with the upgrade to 3.10.3 I'll send a followup email.