[Cerowrt-devel] going back to the default multicast rate on wifi

Daniel Ezell dezell at stonescry.com
Mon Feb 10 12:57:59 EST 2014

Thanks for the Comcast release. It's nice having native ipv6. Strange
though, I have business class and they say they don't yet support ipv6. I'm
getting a /128 yet my connected devices all get addresses, too.

Multicast has been seamless to me. The list includes a Macbook pro mid
2010, nexus 4, iPhone 4 (not s), HP touchpad... Nothing else I can think
of.