[Cerowrt-devel] saner defaults for config/firewall

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Mon Feb 24 07:45:55 EST 2014

There are no button presses to bring the box back, as you can with some
TP-Link routers.

You could use a serial lead if you opened the case. No one has mentioned
trying this with cero on the list.

So far, all bridging attempts with cero have been unproductive. However
sound the theoretical approach, they have not worked in practice.

As you would expect, subnetting a /48 works. DT has got subnetting
working with a /60 in the last 2 weeks.

That is the current state of play.

6relayd  on OpenWRT is very difficult to configure. dnsmasq tends to be
simpler.

Perhaps Kelley has something to say about configuration with, say, a /64
provided by free.fr

I know of only one ISP which provides a /48 to customers.