[Cerowrt-devel] saner defaults for config/firewall

Robert Bradley robert.bradley1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 07:54:33 EST 2014

On 24/02/2014 12:45, Fred Stratton wrote:
> There are no button presses to bring the box back, as you can with
> some TP-Link routers.
>
> You could use a serial lead if you opened the case. No one has
> mentioned trying this with cero on the list.

In my experience, reflashing via TFTP tends to work well in terms of
resetting the configuration.

As an aside, I've noticed that occasionally I get an "enable_vlan4k"
sneaking into /etc/config/network if I've looked at the vlan page.  If
that happens, the wired LAN breaks.  Perhaps it's worth checking that
first via the wireless link?

--
Robert Bradley