[Cerowrt-devel] Managed to break 802.11n (on a 3800)

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 16 12:20:12 EST 2014

So I See offen 10:1 and worse @165Mbit/s raw wireless rate.

>Also, my understanding was that with rts/cts, the router was in control
>of
>that aspect of things?

      That is what I thought AS well, but it is not what I See with osx 10.8.

So the AP should be able to balance those?  (or
>perhaps the swamped load on the router is interfering, I'd need another
>full-size machine on the wired side of the AP to know for sure.

      So if I RRUL from wireless over cerowrt to a wired host in my network I still get the imbalance from macosx, so I assume it is a macos thing...

Best
Sebastian

>-Aaron

Hi Aaron