[Cerowrt-devel] Final wording for CeroWrt SQM Pages (GUI and wiki)?
richb.hanover at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:44:01 EST 2014
OK, I think we have consensus. I have modified the text of the Setting up SQM page as described in the earlier messages (https://lists.bufferbloat.net/pipermail/cerowrt-devel/2014-January/001997.html) The wiki now says: http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Setting_up_SQM_for_CeroWrt_310
Next, the CeroWrt 3.10.26-2 GUI needs these changes:
- SQM tab heading needs to say "Smart Queue Management" instead of "Active Queue Management"
- Change the text of the paragraph to say, "... and prioritization on a single interface."
- Basic Settings tab: we had discussed removing the "Enable" checkbox and adding a "None" choice to the "Interface name" dropdown. Is this possible? (default setting should obviously be "ge00") If not, the tab is fine as-is.
- Queue Discipline tab is fine as-is.
- Link Layer Adaptation tab's dropdown lists three choices:
- None (default)
- ATM (almost every type of ADSL or DSL)
- Ethernet with overhead
- Anything else?
It would be great to get these changes in the next build. Who can make those changes? Thanks.
More information about the Cerowrt-devel