[Cerowrt-devel] TCP Fast Open in polipo

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Mon Jun 1 06:10:00 EDT 2015

Hi,

The cerowrt package for polipo has a patch to add support for TFO.
I've moved to openwrt some time ago to see how they are doing and noticed
they are not using the TFO patch.

So I went to polipo github and raised an issue [1] to apply the TFO patch.
Juliusz (the author) asked for a tcpdump to show it actually gives anything.

Before I attempt to generate a tcpdump I thought I ask here.
Does anyone have a tcpdump showing polipo benefits from TFO?
Or can do one easily to support adding this upstream?

Best regards,
Maciej Soltysiak

[1] https://github.com/jech/polipo/issues/62