[Cerowrt-devel] did a chaos calmer openwrt build, untested
dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:58:09 EDT 2015
I folded in the following:
* minstrel patches for minimum variance (hurts udp, helps tcp)
* babel-1.6.0 release candidate
* cake and the usual slew of alternate bufferbloat-fighting qdiscs
I intended to use this build to test my ubnt gear and the archer c7v2. It
is NOT cerowrt...
1) But before I even got so far as trying that build, ran across this
2) Is the consensus here we should resume using the "device naming by
security model" mode?
3) Things I would like to be developing and then testing
* latest dnsmasq code (with fixed date getting stuff to hopefully finally
make it up to openwrt)
* latest FIB patches backported to 3.18 (or, possibly, moving to 4.0)
* babel with atomic routing updates
* cake, etc.
* bobbie (policer)
4) Generic problem:
We need some form of autodetection of whether or not IPV6_SUBTREES is
enabled in the kernel (whether in userspace or with additional kernel
support for making the query - perhaps with kernel support) -
presently that is a compile time only option in babel and I'd like it to be
Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cerowrt-devel