[Cerowrt-devel] the 3 focus problems we have

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:32:07 EDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 9:01 AM, Richard Smith <smithbone at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/16/2015 01:49 PM, David Lang wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 16 Mar 2015, Dave Taht wrote:

>>> diddly.
>>>

>> this isn't sold as an AP, it's a bit pricy, but not insanely expensive
>> ($200-250 depending on options)
>>
>> 1GHz dual core AMD cpu, 4G  1066RAM 2 mini PCIe 3xGid-E

Has anyone rrul'd a WRT1900AC running ToT firmware?  It sounds like it's
pretty beastly at 2x 1.2GHz ARM.  If it has the cache bandwidth (one of the
suspected culprits for the low bandwidth capabilities of the various MIPS
chipsets), it certainly has the compute power...

It's $250 at BestBuy, $212 on Amazon.

-Aaron