[Cerowrt-devel] mapping the cerowrt/bufferbloat project

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:03:18 EDT 2015

I am curious as to what web tool would be good to use to map where
people are involved in this? While I know where at least 40 of you are
in the general sense (country), I thought it would be neat to actually
have a visible map somewhere. I know that there are at least 20+
countries...

During last month's fcc letter writing stint I ended up trying to time
emails and pen handovers to people when I knew they would be awake....

Dave Täht
I just invested five years of my life to making wifi better. And,
now... the FCC wants to make my work, illegal for people to install.
https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi