[Cerowrt-devel] Cross-compiling to armhf [was: beaglebone green wireless boards...]

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Wed Jun 22 07:31:32 EDT 2016

> The preinstalled OS has sufficient compiler and onboard flash space to
> build a current babeld from git, and I'm happy to report IPV6_SUBTREES
> is compiled in by default.

Dave,

It's not the first time that I notice with wonder that you're compiling on
the devel boards.  Are you aware that cross-compiling babeld to armhf is
so easy it's not even funny?

  sudo apt-get install gcc-arm-linux-gnueabihf
  make CC=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc

Shncpd is a little bit trickier, since it depends on libbsd.  I think I'll
remove the dependency before relase, but in the meantime you may either
build yourself an armhf libbsd, or install libbsd0:armhf on your system
(which requires setting up a multiarch environment), or set up
a cross-compilation chroot, or simply copy libbsd.so from the target system.

-- Juliusz