[Cerowrt-devel] odroid C1+ status

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Sat Mar 5 17:19:32 EST 2016

I have a Banana Pi, but I can't imagine why it would be useful as a router.
Why would Comcast even bother?  A Raspberry Pi 3 would be better, and far more available. (though I think the slow Ethernet port and low end WiFi on the Raspberry Pi 3 would make it sort of marginal, it's certainly quite fine for a low-end OpenWRT machine if you want to live at 50 Mb/sec)