[Cerowrt-devel] So how far behind is the embedded router world, still?

dpreed at deepplum.com dpreed at deepplum.com
Thu Jul 26 12:48:38 EDT 2018

How would one get Linux Foundation to raise money to sponsor a router software initiative?

I can see that all the current network product OEMs might mass up to kill it or make it fail. Kind of like coreboot vs. UEFI.

But maybe Facebook or Amazon or Google - dedicated white-box fan companies - might do it. Or maybe there's a Chinese funding source.