[Cerowrt-devel] hacking on babel 1.8.3

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 23:40:44 EDT 2018

never mind. I got the inline qsort to appear to work in the
babeld-xnor branch. The atomic branch is still problematic. Off to see
how to go about improving xroute import on the morrow

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 3:57 PM Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to deploy the latest openwrt to all ~40 routers I
> have. (I did get a reprieve on having to close the lab, but I have to
> update the whole campus as part of it).
> Anyway after some struggle with a bridge, I ended up being able to
> deploy openwrt to about half the campus so far. The two major blockers
> are the ipv6 issue I mentioned here, and  the speed issues we've also
> discussed (though I can just throw hardware at it on 3 of the
> gateways).
> But I took a deep dive on some long standing issues in babel and
> finally got around to doing something about it, establishing a bug
> tracker, trying to make it faster, and do atomic routing updates and
> so on.
> In particular, it really looked to me as though a faster qsort would
> speed up babel
> by quite a bit but my first attempt at an inline version didn't work.
> If anyone is bored and wants to debug an enormous macro, it's here:
> https://github.com/dtaht/babeld/issues
> --
> Dave Täht
> CEO, TekLibre, LLC
> http://www.teklibre.com
> Tel: 1-669-226-2619


Dave Täht
CEO, TekLibre, LLC
Tel: 1-669-226-2619

More information about the Cerowrt-devel mailing list