[Make-wifi-fast] [Starlink] [Cake] [Cerowrt-devel] Due Aug 2: Internet Quality workshop CFP for the internet architecture board

Bob McMahon bob.mcmahon at broadcom.com
Sun Aug 8 00:38:00 EDT 2021

"This means that the wifi speed/power selection gets all all confused,
several times per minute."

That's also why things like a fixed butler matrix really isn't very good.
The goal is to be able to change the channel conditions sub second and
maybe in the order of 10 milliseconds.

Bob

--
This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted
with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for