[Make-wifi-fast] Make-wifi-fast Digest, Vol 75, Issue 9

Jon Pike jonpike54 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:05:47 EDT 2021

Sidelines guy here, with a half baked suggestion...

I wonder how practical a "Nielson Method" approach might be?  As in, you
set up a bunch of routers with internal data gathering and reporting ,  and
give them to a few hundred households...

I can see that to do that would be a not insignificant undertaking itself,
as well as managing it...  and you'd never have as much data on what's
happening in the houses when X happens as you might like,   but it would
beat renting lots of houses.