[Starlink] starlink extensions over uk

Mike Puchol mike at starlink.sx
Mon Jul 25 17:06:58 EDT 2022

Your calculations are “Back of the Envelope Approved” :-)

My simulator can be found at https://starlink.sx and runs on your browser (desktop only). I have just released v1.10.6, which adds a slider for setting the GSO protection. This is the difference in Sweden from 18º (as used until recently) versus 10º (as found in recent ITU filings for STEAM-1B):

Minimum elevation in both cases is 25º, so that variable is unchanged.

Best,

Mike